I got the last of the high amperage circuits installed and energized today. I have three 50A circuits for welders, plasma cutter, etc and got the last of the twist-lock plugs installed this afternoon. Upon energizing the last circuit I discovered that I’d gone a little too tight on one of the Romex connectors going into the panel, because it made a nice big spark and flipped the breaker immediately. Luckily, I had JUST ENOUGH 6AWG and a junction box left over to run an extension and cut out the compromised bit. I’ll go get a J-box cover tomorrow morning and I’m done done. All the welder outlets work so that’s a win.

Next up: insulation and skinning some sections of wall.