Well, I replaced the rear shocks, but the hardest part of that was removing the inner fender. That would’ve gone much faster if it wasn’t held in with three different styles of hardware.
Thanks to the time it took to get the initial parts, waiting for a dealer to get me torque to yield bolts, having the manufacturer replace the wrong discs they sent, having the manufacturer replace the replacements because they replaced them with the same parts I had to begin with instead of the correct replacements, getting those parts too late yesterday to get started, a few bad weather days, a week on call for work, and a couple life getting in the way of working on it days the car has been out of commission for almost 3 weeks. It would’ve been 3 weeks on Saturday.
I also discovered the place that recently put on new tires butchered two lug nuts and decided to use them anyway. Those were fun to remove, but I grabbed the replacements on my way home from work today.