This is the beginning of a new series of posts where we take 2 Craigslist ads for different project vehicles and see which one we like more. Rules are simple, vote for one, maybe add a comment on why you choose the way you did, and as for cost and budget, you will have the cost of the vehicle plus $5,000 to get it road worthy. READY, SET, & CHOOSE!
1. 1969 Fiat 124 Sport Spider $2,500
- Not running right now, needs a valve job and a little work on the rear brakes.
2. 1973 Chevrolet Corvette $6,000
- Production Options and Build Statistics. 1973 Corvette barn find she needs some love but it’s all there.
- 1. RIGHT QUARTER PANEL $220 ON EBAY
- 2.NEW CARB
- 3.AS TANK CLEANED OUT IT HAS SET FOR A LONG TIME
- 4. Leather Seat Covers
- SHE WILL FIRE RITE UP
- $6,000 OBO OR TRADE FOR FAST SLOW OR NO GO ????????????
Link since I can’t seem to embed one: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8HSLQY6